[Catalyst] html mail (was: reserved words)

David Morel david.morel at amakuru.net
Thu Mar 8 19:47:19 GMT 2007

Le 8 mars 07 à 19:53, Jason Kohles a écrit :
> Ok, so you don't like the way this mail is displayed by your mail
> reader, and therefore in order to get mail displayed in your mail
> reader the way you want it, the rest of the world must change?

It is generally considered good manners to post on a ML using plain
text only. As a matter of fact, I also found the various fonts mixup
in this thread close to unreadable.
BTW, I'd rather send messages formatted in 78 or 76 columns, but
Mail.app doesn't allow this (even trying to fiddle with it with
Applescript ;) You can send plain text, still.

David Morel