[Catalyst] running catalyst through mod_perl

John Goulah jgoulah at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:30:52 GMT 2007

Its linux, and yeah I know its not much for a production box, these are
basically standalone machines (laptops) to take to events that one person at
a time would use to sign up through a web form.  I would assume 256 MB is
enough to start apache.  I assume mod_perl has been tested and runs fine
under apache 2.2.x and that is indeed not the problem, but I'd have to have
someone verify that.

Thanks again,
John