[Catalyst] Announcing the first Catalyst SwagReward!

Mike Whitaker mike at altrion.org
Fri May 18 17:42:40 GMT 2007

Thanks to the first few shirt and mug sales, there's already enough
coming into the kitty (once it clears from CafePress) to announce the
first Catalyst SwagReward. Like the beer rewards, the payment's
dependent on a checked-in, working, documented solution, with tests,
in SVN that meets my approval (I will take advice where necessary).
Keep buying the gear, help fund more SwagRewards!

In general, these are going to be small projects slanted as much
towards promoting Catalyst as to improving it, so.... your mission,
should you choose to accept it:

SwagReward: 001
Project:    Wiki Conversion
Contact:    Mike Whitaker <mike at altrion.org>
Reward:     1 x white t-shirt or coffee mug + postage
             MojoMojo with Textile markup.

The Trac schema is available on the web (http://trac.edgewall.org/
wiki/TracDev/DatabaseSchema), as is a module for parsing Trac markup
(Text::Trac). Don't miss making sure uploaded attachments and Wiki
users get across too.

Bonus credit (solely in the form of karma and the adulation of your
peers) available for solutions that can be easily extended later to
other Wikis.

This is a time-limited reward - if it doesn't get done before the
Catalyst marketing folks have to do it the hard way (cut/paste :) ),
the reward offer will be withdrawn.
--
Mike Whitaker    | Yahoo! UK Ltd - internal CMS team
mike at altrion.org | Perl developer, writer, guitarist, photographer