[Catalyst] Re: Announcing the first Catalyst SwagReward!

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Sat May 19 17:49:51 GMT 2007

* Mike Whitaker <mike at altrion.org> [2007-05-18 18:50]:
> This is a time-limited reward - if it doesn't get done before
> the  Catalyst marketing folks have to do it the hard way
> (cut/paste :) ),  the reward offer will be withdrawn.

Is anyone working on it? I am taking a look, but I do have other
things to do, so it might take me a week or so (I don’t know just
how long) to fix it up.

> Bonus credit (solely in the form of karma and the adulation of
> your peers) available for solutions that can be easily extended
> later to other Wikis.

If all goes well it will probably be fully programmatic but will
almost certainly involve Python.

> The Trac schema is available on the web
> (<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/DatabaseSchema>)

Is a the Cat Trac’s SQLite db available anywhere? The job would
be much easier if a realistic target database was available to
test against.

Regards,