[Catalyst] Re: Announcing the first Catalyst SwagReward!

Mike Whitaker mike at altrion.org
Sun May 20 15:39:57 GMT 2007

>> This is a time-limited reward - if it doesn't get done before
>> the  Catalyst marketing folks have to do it the hard way
>> (cut/paste :) ),  the reward offer will be withdrawn.
>>

> Is anyone working on it? I am taking a look, but I do have other
> things to do, so it might take me a week or so (I don’t know just
> how long) to fix it up.

I believe someone else is interested, but likewise has other things
on their plate.

> If all goes well it will probably be fully programmatic but will
> almost certainly involve Python.

Ooo. Dunno about that. :)

Can't help feeling that it's not really within the spirit of a
Catalyst-related prize to use Python - after all, the obvious home
for such a script in the end is in the MojoMojo source tree, surely.

>> The Trac schema is available on the web
>> (<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/DatabaseSchema>)
>
> Is a the Cat Trac’s SQLite db available anywhere? The job would
> be much easier if a realistic target database was available to
> test against.

I'm sure if you ask one of the maintainers of the site they'll get
you a dump of the file.
Mike Whitaker - mike at altrion.org