[Catalyst] Updated from Catalyst 5.7012 to 5.7014 - got problems with HTML::FormFu->model()

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 1 13:25:02 BST 2008

Hello, Carl,

 Spot on.. "HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC" is the culprit.

Thank you for your help.

Rock on.

If you have more tutorial pages on making more advanced  forms it would
be good. I have your cAtalyst book but have not found anything close to
that. Would be interested in learning how to produce forms that were
traditionally built with tables. Kindly refer to the screen shot attached.

Thank you :)