[Catalyst] FastCGI Deployment problem - can't find templates

Coates, Greg GCoates at csuchico.edu
Tue Sep 23 23:24:57 BST 2008

Okay.  I've done this.

I did some more checking, and I realize that I'm not sure where the static =
files and templates should be installed on a production server.  It doesn't=
 look like they get picked up in the make process.

I currently have them in the /opt/myserver directory.  My application perl =
module files are in the standard site_perl location.

Where should the templates, etc go?

Thanks,
Greg