[Catalyst] Installing Catalyst::Authentication::Store::DBIx::Class Breaks Catalyst

Collin Condray ccondray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:31:25 GMT 2009

Tomas,

Here's the config section of the debug output:

do {
  my $a =3D {
    "Action::RenderView" =3D> {
          ignore_classes =3D> [
                              "DBIx::Class::ResultSource::Table",
                              "DBIx::Class::ResultSourceHandle",
                              "DateTime",
                            ],
          scrubber_func  =3D> sub { "???" },
        },
    "Plugin::Authentication" =3D> {
          default_realm =3D> "dbic",
          realms =3D> {
                dbic =3D> {
                      credential =3D> {
                            class =3D> "Password",
                            password_field =3D> "password",
                            password_hash_type =3D> "SHA-1",
                            password_type =3D> "hashed",
                          },
                      store =3D> {
                            class =3D> "DBIx::Class",
                            "ignore_fields_in_find" =3D> [],
                            role_field =3D> "role",
                            role_relation =3D> "roles",
                            store_user_class =3D>
"Catalyst::Authentication::Store::DBIx::Class::User",
                            user_class =3D> "myappDB::Users",
                          },
                      use_session =3D> 1,
                    },
              },
          use_session =3D> 1,
        },
    "Plugin::ConfigLoader" =3D> {},
    authentication =3D> 'fix',
    "custom-error-messsage" =3D> { "error-template" =3D> "internal_error.tt=
",
"view-name" =3D> "TToolkit" },
    email =3D> ["Sendmail"],
    home =3D> "/home/.avis/username/domainname.com/myapp",
    name =3D> "myapp",
    require_ssl =3D> { no_cache =3D> 0, remain_in_ssl =3D> 1 },
    root =3D> bless({
          dirs =3D> [
                "",
                "home",
                ".avis",
                "username",
                "domainname.com",
                "myapp",
                "root",
              ],
          file_spec_class =3D> undef,
          volume =3D> "",
        }, "Path::Class::Dir"),
    session =3D> {
          cookie_name    =3D> "myapp_session",
          expires        =3D> 7200,
          storage        =3D> "/tmp/myapp/session_data",
          verify_address =3D> 0,
        },
    stacktrace =3D> { context =3D> 3, verbose =3D> 0 },
    static =3D> {
          debug =3D> 1,
          dirs =3D> [],
          ignore_dirs =3D> [],
          ignore_extensions =3D> ["tmpl", "tt", "tt2", "html", "xhtml"],
          include_path =3D> ['fix'],
          mime_types =3D> {},
          mime_types_obj =3D> bless({}, "MIME::Types"),
          no_logs =3D> 1,
        },
    test_mode =3D> 1,
  };
  $a->{authentication} =3D $a->{"Plugin::Authentication"};
  $a->{static}{include_path}[0] =3D $a->{root};
  $a;
}

So it looks like the Authentication plugin is loading and the default_realm
is dbic. Should I also be seeing something about the other
authentication/authorization plugins (i.e. Authorization::Roles,
Authorization::ACL)?

Once again I appreciate the help!

Collin Condray
condray.net