[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime 5.80015

Bernhard Graf catalyst4 at augensalat.de
Thu Dec 3 14:46:26 GMT 2009

Tomas Doran schrieb:

> I'm pleased to announce a new stable release of Catalyst-Runtime
> (5.80015). This release mainly wraps up the new features and bugfixes
> previewed in 5.80014_01 and 5.80014_02.

Thanks for that. I really appreciate your(*) effort.

> Significant changes are for people running FastCGI - paths containing
> special characters and Unicode issues are now handled better in some cases.

Concerning encoding problems with FastCGI I don't see any improvement.

Esp. the problem that was discussed in the thread starting with
http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/catalyst/2009-November/023907.html
still exists, even though it would be really easy to fix.
Therefore I filed a bug report and hope to find it in 5.80016.

Bernhard Graf

(*) your = all contributors