[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst-Runtime 5.80015

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Dec 3 20:36:05 GMT 2009

On 3 Dec 2009, at 14:46, Bernhard Graf wrote:

> Concerning encoding problems with FastCGI I don't see any improvement.
>
> Esp. the problem that was discussed in the thread starting with
> http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/catalyst/2009-November/023907.html
> still exists, even though it would be really easy to fix.
> Therefore I filed a bug report and hope to find it in 5.80016.

Yep, thanks for that.

I haven't found the time to get a test case replicated in the Catalyst
test suite yet, and I'd also look into what FCGI.pm is doing (or not
doing) a little more closely before just dropping a downgrade in the
FCGI engine.

This bug is, however firmly on my list for the next release.

Cheers
t0m