[Catalyst] Apache + mod_perl + Digest-SHA fails

Stuart Watt swatt at infobal.com
Wed Dec 16 19:42:21 GMT 2009

"Free to wrong pool" is usually an issue with XS and threading. =

Digest::SHA is an XS module. Which Perl are you using? And how is it =

integrated into Apache?

I've generally found FastCGI to be safer on Windows, simply because it =

doesn't require the tight integration of Perl into Apache under Windows.

--S
--
Stuart Watt
ARM Product Developer