[Catalyst] [OT] Catayst-ish PHP web framework?

Julien Gervais-Bird catalyst at jgb.ca
Tue Feb 10 20:59:49 GMT 2009

> So, I'm thinking there's no better place, than Catalist, to ask about a
> good PHP framework, that will make sense to a Catalyster.

I'm in a similiar situation. I initially attempted to use CakePHP. After
having wasted too much time with Cake, I switched to Symfony. I'm still in
the process of learning it (I'm working on their Jobeet tutorial) but I
already have a much better feeling about it.

For example, with Cake, I was struggling simply to get the user interface
language in urls. With Symfony, I just have to follow lesson 19 of their
Jobeet tutorial.

Julien