[Catalyst] Looking for a working example using DBIC and Authentication

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri May 29 05:07:15 GMT 2009

From: J. Shirley =

  > Trusting Google to give you the latest version is probably a pretty bad=
 idea :)
  > To derail this conversation a little bit, perhaps the canonical meta ta=
g pointing to the most recent release would do well on older versions still=
 sitting on > CPAN?  I'm not sure how else to coerce Google into always lin=
king to the most recent version of whatever it finds.
  > That, and the "Latest Release" on CPAN is busted.  It points to 5.7003 =
which then goes to a Not Found page.  Ick.

  There could be a permalink to the latest version on CPAN, and a program t=
hat handles the 404 Not Found errors which could get the module name (witho=
ut version) and redirect to that permalink.

  This way, if the older versions are removed from CPAN, the Google always =
would return the latest version of the found module.

  Octavian