[Catalyst] Template render in parts

Venish Khant venish at deeproot.co.in
Tue Sep 8 07:24:55 GMT 2009

Here I  given example which is working in CGI application.

==============Callback.cgi===============
#!/usr/bin/perl
use Template::Alloy;
use Net::LDAP;

my $tr = Template::Alloy->new(

     EXPOSE_BLOCKS => 1,

     INCLUDE_PATH  => "./",

);

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
$tr->process("userlist.tt/header", {title => 'MyStore', date =>
scalar(localtime)});

sub search_result {
    my ( $mesg, $entry) = @_;

    if ( !defined($entry) ) {
        if ($mesg->count == 0) {
            return;
        }
    }

    my $dn = $entry->dn; # Obtain DN of this entry
    my $cn = $entry->get_value( "cn", asref => 1 );
    my $mail = $entry->get_value( "mail", asref => 1 );
    my $uid = $entry->get_value( "uid", asref => 1 );
    my $vars = {
        dn => "$dn",
        cn => "@$cn",
        mail => "@$mail",
        uid => "@$uid",
    };
    $tr->process("userlist.tt/UserList", $vars);
    $mesg->pop_entry;

}  # End of callback subroutine

$ldap = Net::LDAP->new('localhost') or die "$@";
$ldap->bind(
    dn       => "uid=admin,ou=people,dc=example,dc=co,dc=in",
    password => "admin"
);

$mesg = $ldap->search (
    base   => "dc=example,dc=co,dc=in",
    scope  => "sub",
    filter => "uid=*",
    attrs  => ["dn", "cn", "mail", "uid"],
    callback => \&search_result,
);

if ( $mesg->code ) {
    $errstr = $mesg->code;
    print "Error code:  $errstr\n";
}

$tr->process("userlist.tt/footer", \%row);

=========userlist.tt========
[% BLOCK header ~%]
  <head>
    <title>my site - [% title %]</title>