[Catalyst] Alternatives to Catalyst ?

Ben van Staveren benvanstaveren at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:26:47 GMT 2010

>> Because if you are working with, say, 10 people on a team, and you will =
have everyone merrily doing direct hash accesses, sooner or later, someone'=
s going to fuck it up and something will break in a spectacular > fashion.
>>     =

> I take your point even though I am not in a team.
>
>   =

Even if you're not, direct hash accessing is basically akin to juggling =

grenades. It might go right for a long time, but eventually the pin's =

going to come out and there will be a very messy BLAM.

Even if it is code you just write for yourself, still doesn't hurt to =

make sure you avoid the BLAM bit :)

-- =

Ben van Staveren
phone: +62 81 70777529