[Catalyst] view error - file error - MyApp_Model_MyApp_Team: not found

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Tue Jun 22 20:15:18 GMT 2010

We've got a bit of a mystery here: User 1 from Team A can visit /team and
see sub-teams and organize them just fine. User 2 from Team B gets a
relatively low-level Catalyst error:

"Here's the error message, on the off-chance that it means something to you:
view error - file error - MyApp_Model_MyApp_Team: not found"
We've done a serious amount of grepping and haven't found what might cause
this. Odder still is that some users can access the /team url and others
can't. It seems to be related to which TEAM a user belongs to... Move user X
to team B, boom! Move user X to team A, all is lovely.

Any suggestions on how to track down what might cause a VIEW ERROR like
this?

-- =

will trillich
"I think it would be worse to expect nothing than to be disappointed." --
Anne (with an 'e') Shirley