[Catalyst] Repeatedly creating sessions

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Thu Jun 24 09:30:49 GMT 2010

I admit this is going to be epicly vague but... we've seen very
intermittent (every couple of weeks) reports of users not being able
to log in: they click login & are returned to the homepage
(symptomatic of no cookie/session). I finally caught one happening and
it seems Cat is creating a new session on each request. Unfortunately
our remote desktop app failed and I couldn't see what Firefox was
doing.

My next attack is to watch with LiveHTTPHeaders over the wire.

Any tips or suggestions on what this might be? Anyone else seen it?
Debug tips next time we catch it?

Cheers, Paul