[Catalyst] Which C::View::PDF should I use?

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Mon Mar 8 10:40:55 GMT 2010

Good evening,

On 8/03/10 at 10:27 AM +0200, Octavian Rasnita
<orasnita at gmail.com> wrote:

>Unfortunately I don't know if it can help me, because I am
>blind and I can't see if the manually configured positions are
>displayed correctly. That's why I was hoping that there is a
>solution that works like the common TT templating system.

Wow, that certainly would make it more challenging. And I can't
think of any way around needing to see where the values get
printed. I'm having to position them through trial and error.
(My current solution feels *very* hackish.)

Sorry I can't offer anything more useful.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    〠 PO Box 141, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt