[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::AutoCRUD example not working?

Denny 2011 at denny.me
Fri Oct 7 09:28:33 GMT 2011

AutoCRUD is definitely maintained, and generally works very well.

'No sources defined' sounds to me like possibly your AutoCRUD config is wrong... I can't read the demo from here though, so can't help with specific advice, sorry.

--
Sent from my phone.  Please excuse terseness, typos and top-posting.