[Catalyst] Re: Advent 2012 -- Catalyst in Nine Steps -- Kudos toOctavian

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 22:25:38 GMT 2013

Pretty solid list, mind if I use it to blog?

regarding the thing about Catalyst and its half in and half out regarding Moose, yeah I think this is definitely a problem.  Luckily I think a lot of the more important bits that are not moose could be moved to Plack middleware (authentication and authorization stuff for example).

John