[Catalyst] Using the Catalyst Makefile to install

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:43:03 GMT 2013

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 3:24 AM, Bill Moseley <moseley at hank.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Francisco Obispo <fobispo at isc.org> wrote:

Thanks to both of you for your valuable insight.

We've also looked at the PAR route. Up until now we've always
installed manually and only used the Makefile to keep track of
dependencies and easier installs of them, but we've never used it to
install the app as such. We are currently deploying a beautiful code
and we wanted to do it end-to-end including the make install. We're
going to experiment with this first and then analyze all other
options.

Again, thanks for your comments and will keep posted to close the thread.

--
Alejandro Imass