[Catalyst] An MVC logic separation conundrum

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Wed Mar 9 22:11:34 GMT 2016

The best option is to keep the concerns separated.  Models should always take
their inputs via explicit arguments for a Model-specific API, and they should
not have any knowledge of or direct access to a Controller.  If this means you
have to bundle up a larger amount of data in the Controller so the data passage
is clean, so be it, that is the lesser evil. -- Darren Duncan