[DBD-SQLite] test file 3 failure around todo (was Re: updating bundled SQLite to latest)

Darren Duncan darren at darrenduncan.net
Mon Mar 30 00:13:54 BST 2009

Darren Duncan wrote:
> Anyway, I now see that I'm not alone with this specific problem.  These
> 2 CPAN Testers reports for 1.19_02 each have exactly the same result as
> me, and on very different platforms from my Mac OS X 10.5.6:
>
>   -
> http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2009/03/msg3586150.html
>     - powerpc-netbsd-thread-multi 4.0
>     - 5.8.8
>
>   -
> http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2009/03/msg3587244.html
>     - cygwin-thread-multi-64int 1.5.25(0.15642)
>     - ?
>
> In general: http://www.cpantesters.org/show/DBD-SQLite.html

Further replying to myself; the above were 2 of 3 failures for 1.19_02, where
the remainder was IRIX with more widespread issues; looking at 1.19_01, where 9
fails are reported, 1 is IRIX and the other 8 are all various Linux flavors, and
all have the exact same problem with just test file 3 #9 failing.

So if this is a trend, then just fixing that one problem should alleviate 85% of
the existing 1.19 fail reports plus my experience.

-- Darren Duncan