[DBIx-Class-Devel] [ANNOUNCE] A much faster DBIx::Class public trial round three - v0.08242

Frew Schmidt frew at mitsi.com
Mon Mar 18 15:59:19 GMT 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 08:46:09AM +0100, Alexander Hartmaier wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Peter Rabbitson <rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us>wrote:

snip

> Has the release and version number plan changed in last weeks IRC meeting?
> I thought we release this and the doc improvements together as 1.000000?

As discussed in that meeting, we will not bump to 1.0.0 until the docs
are cleaned up significantly.

Additionally, mst has thrown down the gauntlet and said 1.0.0 is not
allowed until DQ merges.  He's actively working on it, but until it has
merged do not hold your breath.

--
fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com