[DBIx-Class-Devel] [dbix-class] Add bold text (#80)

Peter Rabbitson notifications at github.com
Wed Jul 15 18:45:52 GMT 2015

On 07/15/2015 08:34 PM, Samuel Smith wrote:

> I think I could revise to include some other docs, yes. The issue is
> for some of us, we know and have used DBIx::Class many times, it is
> just sometimes months go by in between usage and as a quick refresher
> (at least for me), the cookbook examples are used since they are more
> advanced. And this can lead to missing out on some concepts that might
> have been coved better elsewhere in the docs.

Right. I don't mind the actual fix. I am worried about the inconsistent
"here and there" patchups, that lead to even further fragmentation of
the documentation. To a point where it becomes a completely different
thing depending on your entry point as a reader. So I *really* wish you
could do a little more digging, and come up with a more substantial
"here are the spots where we need to mention the concept, and maybe even
link back to a longer explanation that possibly resides right at the
->table() method POD"

Thanks in advance!

---
https://github.com/dbsrgits/dbix-class/pull/80#issuecomment-121709605