[Dbix-class] TEMP column support and ->make_read_only added to compat

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Aug 2 02:02:30 CEST 2005

They're in, the tests pass. That probably means they work properly but as
always, no guarantees.

This leaves us missing (that I can think of):

- might_have
- non-database has_a
- sequences

might_have I'll do soon, just faffing wondering if I should try and do it
as a view. Probably not for the moment though - see how bored I get tonight :)

non-database has_a I'm waiting for somebody to give me some tests for; as
soon as I've got some tests to code against I'll get it done.

The last one should be PK::Auto::Sequence, I suspect - but I'm not really
familiar with any dbs that don't have AUTO_INCREMENT so can I please have
volunteers to either (a) write failing tests or (b) implement the thing :)

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk