[Dbix-class] New Class::DBI list is now live

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Jul 29 20:04:37 CEST 2005

A mail just went out on one of the Catalyst lists pointing out that

is now up and running. People wanting to discuss Class::DBI issues are
probably going to be better going there, although I have no objection to
you still asking on here - I think most of us know Class::DBI and if nothing
else we should get some new and interesting use cases out of it.

Those of you who were on here largely because of DBIx::Class, get stuck in
to the discussions!

Also get thee onto #dbix-class on irc.perl.org if you use IRC :)

--
     Matt S Trout           Website: http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk
  Technical Director        E-mail:  mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk