[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::Loader::Generic 0.20 ISA composition problem

Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko simonf at cshl.edu
Fri Feb 24 20:18:34 CET 2006

Hi,

In DBIx::Class::Loader::Generic::_load_classes the parameters
additional_base_classes and left_base_clases are treated equally:
         $_->require for @{$self->{_additional_base}};
         $self->inject_base( $class, $_) for @{$self->{_additional_base}};
         $_->require for @{$self->{_left_base}};
         $self->inject_base( $class, $_) for @{$self->{_left_base}};

Since I actually care about the order, it broke something in my code.
Version 0.09 that I still use on the production machine deals with this
differently.

I'm not sending a patch, as I'm not sure which way the author will want
to go, but it's definitely a bug.

Thanks,
Simon

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   simonf at cshl.edu
				http://www.simonf.com

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought."

		         Henri Bergson