[Dbix-class] ENUM values from MySQL using the column_info()

Jess Robinson castaway at desert-island.demon.co.uk
Mon May 15 17:09:08 CEST 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Zbigniew Lukasiak wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> I find your discussion habits a bit frustrating.  First you write:
>
> And since you push the 'case sensitive first' option please take into
> account that the example I posted in this thread demonstrates that the
> core DBIC functions don't work this way.

As mentioned before, your example was due to Postgres returning the "wrong
thing" for select me.name, me.NAME .. that is not a DBIC problem/thing.

If the user has quoting on, and does that, it should work fine, did you
try it? I was going to attempt to, but since I cant even "create table
name varchar(5), NAME varchar(5) .." without Pg complaining, I thought it
was pointless to continue trying.

Jess