[Dbix-class] Found it: How do I set disable_sth_caching?

Louis Erickson lerickson at rdwarf.net
Wed Nov 15 03:56:20 GMT 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Louis Erickson wrote:

> I have a need to avoid prepare_cached().  I found the disable_sth_caching
> option in the manual.
<snip>
> Can someone point out what I'm missing?

Here's what I didn't notice: I was looking at the wrong version of the
manual.  I'm running the release, not the developer's version.

Is there any estimate on when this might be released, or should I just
move to the developer's version and get on with my life?

--
Louis Erickson - lerickson at rdwarf.net - http://www.rdwarf.com/~wwonko/

Committee, n.:
	A group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group
decide that nothing can be done.
		-- Fred Allen