[Dbix-class] JOIN question

Anthony Hinsinger anthony.hinsinger at univ-pau.fr
Tue Nov 28 11:56:38 GMT 2006

I've tested your patch, but i've the same problem i had with a similar
modification.
When you send :
{ table1.key => { '!=' => table2.key } }

to _recurse_where, it uses placholders and bind values to generate the
query, so the SQL select looks like :

SELECT .... FROM table1 JOIN table2 ON (table1.key != ?)table2.key ...

Do you've the same problem ?
Is there a way to disable placeholder into SQL::Abstract ?

Anthony

--
Anthony Hinsinger <anthony.hinsinger at univ-pau.fr>