[Dbix-class] Schema Loader reload Problem

Nilson Santos Figueiredo Junior acid06 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:06:22 GMT 2007

On 1/8/07, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> You don't. A lot of stuff happens at compile time that isn't
> effectively repeatable. Your best bet is probably to do
>
> touch lib/MyApp.pm
>
> to force the -r reload to fire.

I think what he's saying is that even with "-r" sometimes the reload
doesn't work correctly. The server does reload but some classes simply
refuse to work correctly, you need to actually re-run the server
manually (i.e. ctrl+c and "perl script/myapp_server.pl -r" again).

Sometimes this also happens to me. But that's around less than 5% of
the time and usually happens after I've done crap like syntax errors,
so it's not really a major nuiscance for me since most of the time it
does work. But it seems to happen all the time for this guy so maybe
it's a bug or something.

-Nilson Santos F. Jr.