[Dbix-class] info Oracle: executing sql code for sequences or lock

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Jan 22 13:24:44 GMT 2007

On 19 Jan 2007, at 12:59, Igor Longagnani c/o Synervis wrote:

> Thanx Jess,
> your suggestions are much more precious now cause you gave me nice
> clues I wasn't able to guess through DBIx::Class CPAN documentation.
> When i meant "left to the programmer" i was actually referring
> exactly to what you meant ( left to the DB ), in fact, in this
> particular case, i have to address both programming and DB
> issues :) ( so it is always a programmer TODO task :)  )
>
> Illface new tasks with some more weapons loaded now ...
> 'til the next level :)

Maybe sketch up the clues that were useful to you and post it to the
list?

Even if English is your second language documentation contributions
are very welcome - so long as we can understand your meaning (which
so far I've found isn't an issue in your case) we can proofread and
clean it for commit. The hard part of writing docs is working out
what to document and how - and newbies have the best perspective on
that, so anything you have time for would be very much appreciated.

--
Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for