[Dbix-class] t/92storage_on_connect_do.t

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 10 15:57:48 BST 2008

Dave Howorth wrote:
>> And that brings us to the last oddity, which appears to be the cause of
>> my problem, but again my brain is struggling with why the test doesn't
>> fail for everybody?
>> So is the test wrong, or the module, or is my brain fried?
>
> Can anybody please confirm whether they see this failure or not?

warnocked again, I see.

I've done some more poking and now understand why the test doesn't fail
for everybody. The failing code path is only executed if $self->debug. I
had DBIC_TRACE set because of my previous problems. If I unset it, the
test passes.

So that seems to answer my next question. My brain's not fried; the
module is broken. To duplicate the problem:

  DBIC_TRACE=1 make test

Cheers, Dave