[Dbix-class] How I hate (some) DBAs

Jon Schutz jon+dbix at youramigo.com
Mon Aug 3 06:24:44 GMT 2009

Hi Ian,

Have you profiled your code to demonstrate that the calls to DBIC are an
insignificant component of the overall request cycle time, and as such
choosing a more "efficient" technology is a waste of time, effort and money?

I have used PL/SQL.  Dark, terrible days, those.

Regards,

--
Jon Schutz                        My tech notes http://notes.jschutz.net
Chief Technology Officer                        http://www.youramigo.com