[Dbix-class] The email I didn't want to write.

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Mon Nov 7 20:32:02 GMT 2016

On 7 Nov 2016, at 20:24, Hartmaier Alexander wrote:

> Peter is also 'only' a human being and if his interpersonal skills
> would
> be higher his technical expertise might not be as good as it is
> because
> no one can shine everywhere.

It seems to me that people bashing ribasushi should be working on their
own interpersonal skills. I’ve yet to hear any arguments or see any
evidence which voids Peter’s technical expertise.

When I come against who I believe to be a very stubborn person who
won’t listen, I take the opportunity to improve my communication and
reasoning skills (assuming something important, otherwise just walk
away). Making the ‘the problem’ someone else just makes the
situation harder for me; it’s much easier to fix myself than fix
someone else.

cng

--

    Charlie Garrison  <garrison at zeta.org.au>
    github.com/cngarrison   metacpan.org/author/CNG