[Dbix-class] GOVERNANCE: Aggregation and conclusion

David Golden xdg at xdg.me
Sun Oct 30 00:47:20 GMT 2016

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Matt S Trout <mst at shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:

> As such, I hereby call upon the PAUSE administration to adjust the
> permissions
> for all namespaces within the DBIx::Class distribution in accordance with:
>
> http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class/2016-October/012365.html

I'm very pleased to see how the DBIC community has engaged in honest
discussion about self-governance.  It's been a long road, but one that I
think will serve the community well going forward.

I'll make the changes in the next 24-48 hours and make a final announcement
when it's done.

Regards,
David

--