[Epo-marketing] OSCON Talk

Mike Whitaker epo at altrion.org
Mon Jan 19 16:54:56 GMT 2009

On 19 Jan 2009, at 15:08, Cory Watson wrote:

> Per some pushing by Chris and Mike I'm strongly considering
> rewriting a large chunk of my "Moose for Managers" talk to be
> "Enlightened Perl for Managers" or something, perhaps, less Managery
> and giving submitting the talk for OSCON.  I think that, generalized
> and littered with actual real world examples (which I have quite a
> few of here in house) a great presentation could be put together.
>
> I'd obviously run this by everyone as it was being worked out.  The
> CFP ends on 02/03 so I need to get the abstract written.  Does
> anyone have any problems with this idea?  Maybe a better topic?  I'm
> open to suggestions.

As I said to you, I think it's an absolutely superb idea. It's
actually a keynote-standard talk (and you present better than I do),
and we should get a version of that talk out everywhere.

(Frankly, we should also get a good video of it up somewhere too)
--
Mike Whitaker    | Perl developer, writer, guitarist, photographer
mike at altrion.org | Board member, http://www.enlightenedperl.org/