[html-formfu] Multiple inheritence with FormFu Catalyst Controllers

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:13:28 BST 2009

Hi,

I would like to create a Catalyst Controller which inherits from
Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu::ExtJS and Catalyst::Controller::REST.

I did it as described in Catalyst::Upgrading:

package glue::Controller::Ext::Form;

use strict;
use warnings;

use Moose;
BEGIN {
    extends
        'Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu::ExtJS',
        'Catalyst::Controller::REST'
};

This is working, despite of this warning when running the App:
Subroutine glue::_loc_lang redefined
at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Locale/Maketext/Simple.pm line 120.

I would now like to ask if there are other possible ways for multiple
inheritence of Catalyst Controllers?
Or an idea why that messages comes up?

Greets,

Mario Minati