[html-formfu] Re: Multiple inheritence with FormFu Catalyst Controllers

Mario Minati mario.minati at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:30:10 BST 2009

There is also an other error, that makes me believe, that
__PACKAGE__->config() of 'Catalyst::Controller::REST' isn't called correctly:

[warn] Use of uninitialized value in hash element
at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Catalyst/Controller/REST.pm line 391.

Greets,

Mario Minati

Am Dienstag 31 März 2009 14:13:28 schrieben Sie: