[html-formfu] Localize value

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:48:48 GMT 2011

Hi Stefan,

From: Stefan =

  Hi,

  I'm using Catalyst with FormFu.

  Now I want to localize also the values. Localizing labels is already work=
ing with label_loc. But there is no such function for values (like value_lo=
c).

  **

  There is value_loc for the values which are displayed on the page, like t=
he value of a submit element.

  I don't know if there is a value_loc option for select/radio elements bec=
ause I never needed such a thing, but if there is not, you can get the loca=
lized value after submitting the form and in the form print just the key yo=
u want to localize (because the users can't see that key anyway).

  Octavian