[Html-widget] New dojo/ajax elements available for testing

Jonathan Tweed jonathan at tweed.name
Wed May 17 23:33:22 CEST 2006

On 17 May 2006, at 12:34, Carl Franks wrote:

> There are 4 new ajax form elements available for testing from svn:
> http://oook.de/svn/trunk/HTML-Widget-Dojo
>
> Dojo::Date
> Dojo::Editor
> Dojo::AutoComplete::Textfield
> Dojo::AutoComplete::Select
>
> Any feedback welcome

This is excellent!

I have only had a chance to try the date picker, but I'm sure the
other three work just as well. I'd like to see this progress and I'm
happy to do what I can to help make it happen.

(As an aside, I've been thinking about the possibility of hooking in
the Dojo validation stuff with HTML::Widget, but I haven't really
thought it through properly yet).

> I'll try to put together a basic tutorial, to demonstrate them.

Be sure to mention that you need to change the default configuration
of Static::Simple - that was the only problem I had and it stumped me
for longer than I want to admit to ;-)

Cheers
Jon