[northwestengland.pm] Leeds list (was: IRC Server Software)

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Fri Feb 19 12:36:15 GMT 2010

Marcus writes:

> Smylers wrote:
>
> > PS:  Is there anybody on the Leeds list who hasn't transferred
> > themselves to the NW England list?  If not, I'll stop cross-posting.
>
> Good question. I'm new to both lists, and I have to say that from the
> point of view of someone keen to find a local PM group, it took a while
> for me to work out what's going on here:

Sorry about that.  Leeds.pm turned out not to quite have enough
participation to be viable, so we recently merged with NW England.pm to
cover the north in general.  You're right about the information being
confusing -- we should get it updated, and probably close the Leeds.pm
list down.

> I'm based in York.

Welcome to the group, and thanks for eventually persevering to find us.
Feel free to post round a little more about yourself and what you're
doing with Perl.  And we look forward to meeting you some time.

Smylers
--
Connecting walls made up by me now on the BBC -- this week's 'Only Connect',
the fiendish TV quiz/puzzle show: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qvkrm