[Number-phone] Number::Phone 3.8000 released

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun Sep 19 20:10:35 GMT 2021

After a slight delay Number::Phone 3.8000 is on its way to the CPAN.

As well as the usual data updates, this release contains a bug-fix which
may in some unusual circumstances be a behaviour change, as I talked
about a few days ago here and also discussed in detail in the release
notes. As no-one piped up, I assume that any of you who are affected by
it have already got a work-around for the problem :-)

--
David Cantrell