[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::Schema validation on xs:ID has problem

Daniel Ruoso daniel at ruoso.com
Fri May 16 09:55:52 BST 2008

Sex, 2008-05-16 às 10:20 +0200, Mark Overmeer escreveu:
> This puts the responsibility of correct behavior with the user.  I do not
> like that.  Most users do not read the specs.

The point is... If the specification is not 'strict' on a definition,
there's no "correct" behavior. There are good practices and bad
practices, but they are all valid (in terms of compliance to spec), a
framework should promote the good practice (make "die" by default), but
should allow the variations that are valid according to the spec...

daniel