[DBIx-Class-Devel] Pull Request: topic/docs-pod-inherit

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Thu Dec 13 06:22:59 GMT 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 05:21:53PM -0500, Brendan Byrd wrote:
> The topic/docfixes_pending branch is ready.  Some notes:

Right. Branch pulled apart as follows. In the future *please* exercise
more discipline - separate your concerns into branches. While it doesn't
take me too long to wrangle the patches, it is still a substantial amount
of time. You can save this time `git checkout -b foo master`
It isn't that hard.

>From the original branch:

- 08fcd9c4
ResultSet changed not applied, review/partial branch comes in a separate
email. Relationship::Base changes applied almost as-is with one exception
included in the branch in question. The diff of some trivial fixes made
to ::Base before it was applied:

git diff dad42de6a 08fcd9c49 -- lib/DBIx/Class/Relationship/Base.pm

- 19aeda63
Still reviewing it, moved to topic/nobindattr. I just have the nagging
feeling you are missing sometihing crucial. I will get back to you soon.

- 9291e612
Applied with very minor changes (most glaring s/function/method/):

git diff 9291e612 6bf7e594 -- lib/DBIx/Class/ResultSource.pm

- dff008c1
Rejected, moved to topic/win32_distfix_attempts. See second bullet
of [1], I will also send a separate email with my thoughts on this
particular topic.

> Oh, and it looks like MetaCPAN ain't doing the PODs right, at least in
> regards with file prioritization.  More on that later...

Indeed. I didn't realize our UIs are so much dumber than the toolchain.
I will ship a proper fix in a bit.

[1] http://lists.scsys.co.uk/pipermail/dbix-class-devel/2012-December/000171.html