[Dbix-class] DBIx::Class::InflateColumn::DateTime for DB2

Takashi Karino tkarino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:22:21 GMT 2007

Hi , Jess

Thank you for your quick reponse.
I'm looking forward to your next DateTime::Format::DB2 release.

anyway, I looked through DBIx::Class source file, then found out
inflate & deflate method are called at different timing with method
names are determined.

I don't have enough experience of DBIx::Class, so I don't give you a
good solution.