[northwestengland.pm] Leeds list

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Fri Feb 19 12:48:12 GMT 2010

iain writes:

> Im far from an expert on the leeds.pm but I think its kind of inactive
> and that the remaining members were going to try and attend the nwe.pm
> meets.

Yes.  Sorry for not making it to last night's -- The Lass is a lovely
pub and I'd intended to come, but somehow the meeting date snuck up on
me until it was too late.

Do we have dates for future meetings yet (or is there a pattern to them
I should've spotted)?

Manchester's probably a reasonable location for many, with good rail
links to most places.  Trains between Lancaster and Leeds would make it
awkward for me to get to a Lancaster meeting on an evening (or rather,
to get back from).  I'm guessing the reverse applies for Lancaster folk
if we held a meeting in Leeds?

But having said that, I'd be very happy to arrange a meeting in Leeds if
there is interest, and I'll try my best to get to meetings wherever they
are.

Cheers

Smylers
--
Connecting walls made up by me now on the BBC -- this week's 'Only Connect',
the fiendish TV quiz/puzzle show: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qvkrm